TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
- This website is operated by Meditative Moods Ltd. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as “we”, “us” and “our” they refer to Meditative Moods Ltd.
- By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
- Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
- Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an ‘item’ we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the descriptions and details displayed for a particular item offered for sale, are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
- Whilst we take every care to ensure that we display appearances, colours, textures or finishes as accurately as possible, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ, therefore we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
- There may be instances where we are unable to accept your order due to one or more reasons, including but not limited to:
i) The item you have ordered is currently out of stock
ii) We are unable to authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been an error in the pricing or product description
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed to pass our customer validation checks
- When you place an order you will receive an email confirmation. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
- Your order will only be deemed as accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
- Prices and/or specifications for items are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
- We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
DELIVERY – PHYSICAL PRODUCTS
- During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
- Where you select a “next day delivery” option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
DELIVERY – DIGITAL DOWLOAD PRODUCTS
- Digital products such as Audio products, are delivered by digital download. On completion of your order, you will receive an email with a download link for the purchased product(s). This link is available for 72 hours from date of order after which time the link will be automatically deactivated. If you do not download the product within this timeframe, you will lose access to the purchased product.
- In the event that a digital download cannot be performed due to circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to: loss of internet connection, server non-availability or problems with the purchaser’s equipment, we will extend the time the link is available to ensure download can be completed.
- Digital download products are excluded from our returns and refunds policy – please see www.meditativemoods.co.uk/returns-refunds for more information.
- If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item(s) to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
- If you request to cancel an order that contains digital products that have already been downloaded, the cancellation will not apply to the digital products and the costs of the digital downloads will not be refunded.
- Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
- Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
- You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
- Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.